Reinventing the workplace – How businesses can become more human
Join John Drummond, Chairman of Corporate Culture Group at our upcoming digital Discovery Session. We’ll be discussing how returning to work after the pandemic can lead to a reinvention of what the workplace is for. And exploring the three major accelerators for purpose-led change: our diversity of thought, our senses, and our social nature.
The session will reveal how we can harness these fundamental human drivers to activate and deliver real change, while answering big questions like:
- How do we break out of traditional models and engage employees and customers to bring purpose to life?
- How can it be done in a way that motivates colleagues, earns trust and increases the chance of successful transformational change?
The deep-seated human need to connect with others has never been more obvious than during the lockdown. In this brief session we’ll explore some of the underlying principles that make a more human organisation. We’ll also point to the key areas we believe may require action as the lockdown is lifted.
It promises to be an invaluable session for those seeking the latest behavioural insights to help them deliver transformational change.
During his two decades leading Corporate Culture Group, John has helped many organisations shape creative and strategic solutions to complex issues around customer and stakeholder engagement, sustainable business and sustainable behaviour change. He has also authored a series of cutting-edge behavioural reports, including Motivating Millions, Transformation and Human, which explore how business can harness behavioural insight to drive transformational change.
Hit the register link to sign up for your free place. This is just one of the free insight and knowledge events we provide as part of Corporate Culture Group:
• Our Discovery Sessions offer solutions to the latest challenges for business
• Our Insight for Leaders events inspire debate among change-making executives
• Our Roundtables are timely, in-depth discussions hosted by leading thinkers.